Friday, March 16, 2012

Is it love?

No no. I'm not in love. I just WISH!!!
You know those times when you meet a guy, then you become friends, then you learn more about him, and last but not least you have your moment of "Could he be the one?" Yeah. Def have one in my life... so I'm forming a little crush, but who knows how long it'll actually last because lately if I see a guy that is physically my type (which I'm just learning I have BTW, lol) I think "ooh, love! I could date him" Wink wink. Lol. I think my heart is just pounding for the right guy to finally come into my life.


 Ba-bump ba-bump bump bump ba-bump.
 Come now love, my heart is
pounding for
YOU!!!! 



And I absolutely CAN'T wait
for this with
YOU!!! 


And most of 
all... 
Come on you silly Weirdo!! 
I'm waiting for
YOU!!! 
And I'm not gonna stop waiting,
but
I do hope you come soon. 
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment