Monday, February 13, 2012

Compromised

In the new Star Trek, Spock had been emotional compromised which lead to poor decisions. That was me all day.

The gal who judged me after knowing me 2 days... 
upset me to such an extent I don't wanna see her face anymore.

A suppose friend had me all confused cuz he acts nice to get his way
and when I realize it, it's to late.

Another friend, one of my best friends
is moving out of state.

My other best friend
her gramps died, how do I help?

I'm so ridiculously frustrated, but mostly emotionally compromised to make poor decisions.


The gal who judged me after knowing me 2 days... 
I said some pretty blunt harsh things
I did mean, but should have
kept silent.

A suppose friend had me all confused cuz he acts nice to get his way
and I give in because my brain is foggy.
I mean, give in 
physically.

Another friend, one of my best friends
she is gonna be gone and all I 
wanna do is keep her 
near.

My other best friend
she's heartbroken from a death so near to her
and I'm not sure how to bring her
comfort.

I'm starting to feel lost. 
Lost in her drama. Lost in his lies. 
Lost in her parting. Lost in her heartache. 
I don't know what to do in any of it. 
No I do, I should
Ignore her drama. Fight his lies.
Let her go. Comfort her.

All of which I can't seem to find the strength in me for. To much as been happening all at once, and in 2 days all of it came barreling down on me heavy. And just the last straw hit, while I'm supposed to be laying in comfort in ones arms, I realized I wasn't comfortable at all. Reality settled down. All of it. None left standing. All the troubles, the pains, the frustrations and trials. I feel a bit trapped in a tornado that I can't stop from destroying feelings. And I don't really know what to do.
My comfort deceived me. 
My rock is moving. 
My light is flickering. 

The comfort is gone.
The rock soon will be.
but the light, she'll
always stay.
Flickering or not but...
I'm her rock.

I can't be a rock right now.
I am falling fast and.
crumbling to the 
ground.

So what do I do now???



1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you'll appreciate this...but there is a God that loves you and adores you no matter what you've done and what your background is. And he loves you unconditionally and irrevocably. He is the one that will bring comfort when no one else can and who will give you strength when there doesn't seem to be any. :)

    ReplyDelete